Updated information, final photos and packaging images for the Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet are now available! Keep reading for new pix and info, and look for the perfect addition to your Spartan armor to ship in December. If you haven’t already ordered yours, click here for a list of retailers in the U.S. and internationally!
Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet
Click on the thumbnails for larger versions:
From the award-winning Halo video games, this detailed replica of Master Chief’s headgear is also a DOT-approved motorcycle helmet! Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a central figure at the forefront of the war against the Covenant and rumored to be the lone survivor of the declassified SPARTAN-II project. This limited edition helmet has a full list of features.
- •ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
- •Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
- •Reflective shield with UV protection
- •Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
- •Game-inspired finish
- •Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
- •Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
- •Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
- •Soft, moisture-wicking material
- •Eyeglasses friendly interior
- •Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218)
- •Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- •Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
- •Limited edition
More info: Master Chief Motorcycle HelmetMaster Chief Motorcycle Helmet Update: New Info, Photos and Packaging! first appeared on NECAOnline.com.