This FAQ covers frequently asked questions about the NECA Target Ambassador program. We may update this page with more information from time to time.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
What is the NECA Target Ambassador program?
We’ve heard your reports that it’s sometimes hard to find NECA products in Target stores, or that they sell out too quickly. We’re working hard with our merchandisers to correct problem areas, and here’s your chance to claim a store as your own and help out — plus it gives you the chance to win weekly, monthly and yearly Target gift cards!
What does being a NECA Target Ambassador involve?
Once you claim a store (see instructions below):
• visit every week (on a MONDAY, TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY ONLY),
• neaten up the NECA section if necessary,
• email us a photo according to the instructions in your welcome email.
At this point you are automatically entered for the weekly prizes.
How do I claim a store?
Each store can only be claimed by one person, and you can only claim one store. Once you have claimed a store, you can only submit photos for that location.
Send in a photo of the store’s NECA section to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, your address, and the address of the store. If it hasn’t been claimed, congratulations! You’ll receive a Team # in your welcome email as well as specific photo submission instructions. If it has been claimed, we’ll let you know and you can request a different store.
ABOUT THE PRIZES
What are the possible prizes?
Weekly prizes: each week, 15 qualifying entrants will be randomly selected to receive a $20 Target gift card, which will be delivered via email.
Monthly prize: each month, one qualifying entrant will be randomly selected to receive a $100 Target gift card, which will be delivered via email.
Yearly prize: each year, one qualifying entrant will be randomly selected to receive a $1,000 Target gift card, which will be delivered via email.
Quarterly prize: every 3 months, all qualifying entrants who have not won any other prize in that 3-month period will receive a $20 Target gift card, which will be delivered via email.
What does “qualifying entrant” mean?
To maintain eligibility for all prizes, you must submit a photo of the NECA section in your store every week. The photo must be taken on a MONDAY, TUESDAY, or WEDNESDAY ONLY.
What if I miss a week?
Special circumstances will be dealt with on a case by case basis. We aren’t going to be jerks if you get the flu but we also need to prevent abuse of the program.
SUBMITTING YOUR WEEKLY PHOTO
1. Weekly photos may be taken on a MONDAY, TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY ONLY.
2. Please neaten up the NECA section if it needs it (it may not!). For example, if a box is knocked over on its side, please stand it up. If someone threw a figure on the floor, please put it back on the shelf. No heavy lifting, just being kind to other NECA fans.
3. Make sure that location data is enabled for photos on your cell phone so that we can verify the location and the date the photo was taken.
4. Email the photo to email@example.com, being sure to include your Team # in the subject line.
Is there an age requirement to participate?
Yes. You must be 18 or older.
If I work for NECA, can I participate?
Employees of NECA and its associated companies are not eligible.
• Joining the program does not create any contractor, employment, joint venture, partnership or agency relationship with NECA.
• All photographic entries become the property of NECA.
• NECA reserves the right to terminate this program at any time and for any reason.